As you may already know, we are currently busy rebranding our OCTA + and DESIMPEL service stations. These stations are all set in a new look and you will see them change color to the well-known brands MAES, ESSO & SHELL. To highlight the new look of these stations, we are also launching an action at MAES in which you can participate!
Do you deserve your refueling?
We are looking for some nice photos of our stations in their new look. Do you think you can help us with this? If you can send us one or more beautiful photos of the new stations, you have a chance to win a fuel card of no less than € 50, because we hand out 2 cards to the best entries every week!
What exactly should you do?
- On our Facebook page we will post the rebranding per region, so keep this in mind. Or you can use this list to quickly see which stations in your neighborhood are being rebranded.
- If you have a nice photo you can send it to us by emailing it to [email protected] (Preferably in the highest possible resolution)
- Then it’s best to keep an eye on our Facebook page to see if you’ve won!
A few tips
- Photo shoots in the (twilight) dark give the service station just that extra feeling
- We ensure that everyone (car + person) becomes unrecognizable, so you can certainly photograph the crowds.
- Each corner gives a different image.
- A larger resolution gives a better photo!
IMPORTANT: When you send in the photos, you also agree that we can use the photos at MAES for future commercial purposes.
If you have other photos of existing MAES stations or our trucks, you can always send them to us!
Good luck! Team MAES