Below you will find all the conditions of the MAES Mobility Card and its service providers.
General terms and conditions MAES Prepaid Mobility Card Belgium
PREPAID BUSINESS DEBIT CARD
You” and “Your” means the “Contract Holder” of the Card and, where applicable, the Card User on behalf of the Contract Holder. “We”, “Our” or “Us” means Transact Payments Malta Limited, a company incorporated in Malta and domiciled in of Vault 14, Level 2, Valletta Waterfront, Floriana FRN 1914, with company registration number 91879 and authorized by the Malta Financial Services Authority as an electronic money institution (“TPML”) or program manager on our behalf.
You will be asked to confirm Your acceptance of this Agreement when You request Cards through the Company Account Platform. If You refuse to accept this Agreement, We will not be able to process Your order for Cards. The Agreement is governed by the terms and conditions in force and the Attachment as displayed on the Website and the Business Account Platform.
Please read the Terms and the Attachment carefully and keep a copy for future reference.
- Definitions and Interpretation
- Business Account Platform means the XXImo online platform where Cards can be ordered and money loaded for use by Card Users. Use of the Company Account Platform is governed by an agreement between the Contract Holder and Cobrand. Security Details means certain information, including personal information, which is provided by You on behalf of the Card User when applying for the Card and which You notify Us from time to time stilt.
- Cobrand means Etablissementen J. Maes Zonen nv (MAES), incorporated and registered in Belgium with company registration number 0429995654 and with registered office at Reedonk 12, 2880 Bornem, Belgium.
- Contract Holder means You, the business entity that, under its Business Account Platform Agreement, owns the available funds that may be used by the Card User and to whom the Cards are issued.
- Bankruptcy Event: Occurs with respect to a party in the event that
- That party resolves or orders a court to liquidate that party (except for the purpose of bona fide, solvent reconstruction or merger);
- an order is given to appoint an administrator in respect of that party or a receiver, administrator or manager is appointed over all or part of the assets or business of that party;
- the party is unable to pay its debts within the meaning of any bankruptcy law;
- a voluntary settlement is proposed in respect of that party under any bankruptcy law; or
- any other circumstance arising and equivalent to (a) to (d) above under the law and related jurisprudence and practice as applicable to that party (whereby (a) to (d) above for any reason also do not apply to that party).
- Denominated Currency has the meaning given to it in the Appendix.
- IDTFS is IDT Financial Services Limited, acting as Agents of TPL. IDT Financial Services Limited, a company incorporated in Gibraltar and having its registered office at 57-63 Line Wall Road, Gibraltar, and acting as a Bank regulated by the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission
- IVR means the interactive speech recognition server that allows the Card User to perform certain Transactions with the Card, such as requesting current balance information, blocking and unblocking the Card, reporting the Card lost or stolen, and seeking assistance with any questions related to the operation of the Card or available funds. Where IVR is available, it can be accessed using the number indicated in the Appendix.
- Card means any plastic or virtual, rechargeable or non-rechargeable prepaid card, as set out in the Attachment, issued by Us to You under a license to the Card System, loaded in the denominated currency. References to the Card include all Card Details, Security Details and PINs. Virtual reloadable and virtual non-reloadable prepaid cards may not contain PINs.
- Card Scheme has the meaning as defined in the Appendix.
- Card Services means any services provided by Us or Our third party service providers in connection with a Card.
- Card User means a person to whom a Card is issued and who has been validly authorized by You to use and dispose of funds loaded onto a Card in accordance with this Agreement and on Your behalf. Current Bank of India law prohibits the provision of Cards to residents of India.
- Customer Service means the department responsible for providing customer support for the Card, as further specified in the Appendix.
- Pin or Pin Code means the personal identification number provided to the Card User and can be used to access certain Card Services.
- Program Manager means XXImo Holding BV incorporated and registered in the Netherlands, with company number 27264588, and having its registered office at Stadsplateau 11, 3521 AZ Utrecht, the Netherlands.
- Regulatory Authority means, as the context requires, any Program and/or any regulator or agency having jurisdiction over the issuer or program manager with respect to issuance, marketing, sale, authorization or use of the Cards, program(s) or services supplied under this Agreement, including but not limited to the Malta Financial Services Authority.
- SMS Service means an optional service used by the Card User to perform certain operations (including activation, viewing available balance, blocking and unblocking a Card) via SMS message. If available, the SMS service can be accessed via the number specified in the Appendix.
- Applicable law means applicable law (including but not limited to local law of the jurisdictions in which the Card is issued and the Program is run), statute, legal instrument, act, regulation, rule, order, supervisory directive, policy, instruction or requirement specified by the relevant Regulatory Authority, or interpretation promulgated or published by a Regulatory Authority, an order issued by a court having jurisdiction over a party, or any applicable rule or requirement under any Card Scheme relating to the issuance, sale, authorization or use of the Card and/or services to be provided under this Agreement or any other rule that TPML deems valid from time to time.
- Transaction means Your use of the Card to (i) make a payment or purchase goods or services from a merchant over the internet, telephone or mail order, or (ii) withdraw cash from an ATM or bank, where permitted .
- Website means the website specified in the Attachment, through which Card Users may perform certain actions in connection with their Card such as activation, viewing Transactions, viewing text as stated in the document ‘Prepaid Corporate Owned Funds Card – Terms and Conditions of Use’ leading. Page 3 of 12
- balance, blocking and unblocking the Card, and submitting questions to Customer Service in connection with the use of the Card or the available resources.
- Business Day means Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM CET, excluding national holidays in Malta.
- XXImo means the local entity of Program Manager, which has been appointed by Program Manager as agent with whom the Contract Holder enters into a Business Account Platform Agreement.
Purpose of the Card
- The Card, plastic or virtual, rechargeable or for single use, is a prepaid card with immediate debit of pre-loaded funds and systematic authorisation. The Card gives Card Users access to funds previously loaded onto the Card by the Contract Holder via the Company Account Platform. The Card is not a credit card and all use is limited to the amount pre-loaded on the Card and all other limits referred to in this Agreement.
- The Card is issued by Us at the request of the Contract Holder and upon acceptance of that request to Us through the Company Account Platform. Plastic Cards will be sent directly to You or the Card Users (as specified by You) at the address provided on the Card Order Request completed on the Company Account Platform.
- The Card can be used anywhere in the world where you see the symbol for the Card Program online, and for plastic Cards also at merchants (subject to local laws and regulations in the country of use), provided there is sufficient balance on the Card available for the transaction, including any applicable fees (subject to local laws and regulations in the country of use). The Card may not be used for gambling, games of chance or illegal purposes. It is also possible that certain transactions are blocked.
- The Card remains Our property at all times and must be returned to Us or destroyed at Our request. Use of the Card is personal to You and the Card Users. You cannot transfer Your rights under this Agreement and the Card User is strictly prohibited from transferring or handing over the Card to any third party or allowing any third party to use the Card. The consent for You and/or the Card Users to use the Card may be revoked at any time in accordance with clause 10 below.
- The Contract Holder is liable for all acts and omissions of Card Users in connection with the activities provided for in this Agreement. The Contract Holder warrants, represents and undertakes to ensure that all Card Users are informed of the contents of this Agreement and understand the obligations related to the use of the Card.
- No interest will be payable to You on the balance of the Card and the balance will not be deposited with Us.
Use of the Card
- Activation and general use of the Card
- The Card cannot be used unless activated by the Card User within the specified time. An activation procedure is included with each plastic Card. You must be familiar with and ensure that the Card Users are familiar with the steps required to activate the plastic Card and follow these steps; in addition, the instructions must be followed. You may only provide the Card to the Card User and You are responsible for ensuring that each Card User complies with this Agreement, if any.
- The Card is for use only by the Card User and will expire on the date stated on the front of the Card. The Card cannot be used after it has expired.
- The amount of each Transaction and any associated charges will be deducted from the Card balance.
- When using the Card at certain merchants, including hotels, restaurants and gas stations, the merchant may withhold an additional amount to cover tips, which will temporarily reduce the available balance on the Card.
- We do not recommend using the Card as: (i) a payment guarantee, for example as a down payment for hotels or car hire, as merchants such as these can estimate the final bill and as a result this amount will be temporarily unavailable to view or or as (ii) a recurring billing arrangement as any charges arising out of such arrangements will be deemed to be authorized by You.
- You agree to accept a credit on the Card if for any reason a Card User is entitled to a refund of goods or services purchased with the Card.
- We are not responsible for ensuring that ATMs and POS terminals (“POS”) accept the plastic Card.
- Strictly for plastic Cards, certain payment terminals, especially those in movable goods such as trains and ships, and certain static payment terminals such as in parking lots and toll roads, are not connected in real time to the Card Program approval network, which may prevent them from accepting prepaid cards. accept. We accept no responsibility and shall not be liable if Card Users are unable to use their cards in such payment or ATM machines.
- You must comply with all laws and regulations governing the card in the country of purchase and/or use (including any exchange controls).
- Available Resources
- The Card User should check that there is sufficient balance on the Card before attempting to execute a Transaction to avoid disappointment or embarrassment if the Card is declined.
- If there is insufficient balance on the Card to pay for a Transaction, the Card may be declined or the merchant may otherwise authorize payment of the balance.
- The Card can only be used if there is a positive balance on it.
- Strictly for plastic cards, payments on some machines, such as automatic fuel vending machines, generate a pre-authorization setting aside an amount that may be higher than the requested payment. In this case, the request for prior authorization of the larger amount may lead to refusal of the transaction and the corresponding payment. For services offered by these machines, Card Users must ensure that the Card has sufficient balance to cover the amount required for the pre-authorisation.
- The Card User may redeem or spend the balance of any unspent amounts on the Card at any time prior to the expiry date. After expiry of the Card, unspent amounts can only be redeemed by the Contract Holder.
- The Card User can obtain certain information about the Card and recent Transactions via the Website by contacting Customer Service by telephone (available twenty-four (24) hours a day, answered by an IVR and then by an operator if necessary).
- Temporarily Blocking the Card
- The Card User and/or Contract Holder can contact Customer Service with a request to temporarily block the Card.
- You and/or the Card User may at any time request to unblock the Card through the Company Account Platform or the Website (if applicable), by contacting the IVR or by SMS with the information and following the procedures set out in the Appendix.
- Requesting a temporary blocking of a Card does not fulfill the obligation of the Card User or the Contract Holder to notify Us of any suspected or actual loss, theft, misuse or fraudulent use of the Card or related data .
- If We block or suspend a card, We will notify You and/or the Card user by email and/or text message, if possible prior to blocking or suspending the Card, and at the latest immediately thereafter, unless We reasonably believe that providing such information would pose a security risk, or that Us are prohibited from providing such information under any applicable law. The Card User and/or Cardholder may at any time request to unblock their Card by contacting Customer Service using the contact details provided in the Appendix, but the decision to unblock the Card or the delivery of our resume services is at Our sole discretion.
- Reloading of the Card may be permitted, if applicable, as set out in the Appendix.
- Renewal of the Card:
- Any renewal of the Card, if any, is subject to the provisions set out in the Appendix.
- Goods or services paid for with the Card cannot be refunded by a retailer unless a previous Charge has been charged from the Card by that retailer for an amount equal to or greater than the refund requested. If the Card User and the merchant agree on a refund, the merchant can process the refund via a payment terminal. Amounts credited to the Card as a refund will be available no later than 3 (three) days after receipt of the refund order. If an amount is credited to the Card that does not correspond to a refund, we reserve the right to charge a fee for loading the Card, as set out in the Appendix, and/or, at our discretion, to terminate the Agreement
- Activation and general use of the Card
Card Limits and Fees
- Card fees and limits are described in the Appendix and apply to the Card.
- The card may be subject to withdrawal and/or transaction limits as described in the Appendix.
- Where charges are associated with a Transaction resulting from a related service without use of the Card, it will be executed provided that there is sufficient balance on the Card to cover the amount of the Transaction and associated charges, and associated charges will be charged separately from the Card balance.
- Whenever the Card User uses the Card, the value of the Transaction plus any applicable charges will be debited from the Card. If the value of the Transaction plus any applicable charges exceeds the balance on the Card, the Transaction will be declined and the applicable charges will be charged to the Card in accordance with the provisions of the Appendix. These costs are never higher than the amount of the payment order.
- Card users must put their signature on the back as soon as they have received the plastic Card.
- You must treat the Card as cash. In the event of loss or theft, you could lose some or all of your money on your Card, just as you would if you lost cash.
- You must keep the card, security details and PIN (if applicable) secure by taking appropriate measures, including, but not limited to, the following:
- never let anyone else use the card and never share the PIN or security details with others;
- do not keep the PIN with the Card or in a place where others can access it;
- never tamper with any magnetic strip or integrated circuit on the Card;
- follow all reasonable instructions We give about keeping the Card and PIN safe and secure
- use only secure internet sites for digital Card transactions
- choose strong passwords with a combination of alphanumeric characters to manage the Card Account online;
- check ATMs for signs of tampering before use, e.g. false fronts;
- destroy any personal information or security details related to the Card that could be used by an identity thief; and
- report theft of security details related to the Card to relevant organizations to warn them of possible attempts to commit identity theft on Your behalf.
- You will never need to provide Your PIN over the phone or over the internet to pay for goods or services or to execute a Transaction. If someone asks you to provide your PIN, you must refuse and report it to Customer Service.
- The PIN may be invalidated if an incorrect PIN is entered three (3) times at ATMs and/or payment terminals. If the PIN has been invalidated, please visit the Website or contact customer service to reactivate the PIN. There may be a twenty-four (24) hour delay in reactivating Your PIN.
- You represent, warrant and undertake to Us that the Transactions made by the Card User with the Card will not violate any applicable law and that You and the Card User will at all times comply with all applicable laws with respect to the execution of Your obligations under this Agreement.
- The Card User will receive a receipt for each Transaction carried out with the Card. The Card User must keep these receipts as proof of the Transactions.
- Card Users shall under no circumstances send their active and/or loaded Card to Us or any third party by post or in any other unsafe manner.
- Information sent over the Internet may not be completely secure. The internet and online systems are not controlled by Us and are not owned by Us. We therefore cannot guarantee that they will be safe and functioning at all times and We accept no liability for unavailability or interruption.
- You must give Your consent to each Transaction so that We can verify that it is genuine by, if applicable, a) using your PIN or other personal security code; b) signing a sales receipt; c) providing the Card Details and/or other personal data relating to You and/or Your Card. Once you have given such consent to the Transaction, it will be deemed to be authorized.
- Transaction instructions received on a Business Day after 4 p.m. are deemed to have been received on the following Business Day.
- Once a Transaction has been authorized by You, it cannot be revoked and the time of receipt of a Transaction Instruction is the time of receipt by Us.
- Your use of or access to the Card may be interrupted from time to time, for example if we need to perform maintenance on our systems or websites. Please contact Customer Service to let us know of any problems You experience using Your Card or Account; We will then try to resolve these as quickly as possible.
Loss, Theft and Misuse of Cards
- If You lose the Card or if it is stolen or misused or is likely to be misused by a third party, or if You or the Card User suspect that someone else knows the associated PIN or security details or has made an unauthorized Transaction, You must not any longer and notify Customer Service as soon as possible if you become aware of such loss, theft, misappropriation or unauthorized use of the Card. The Card will then be suspended upon Your notice to Us in accordance with this section to avoid further losses.
- We may also suspend a Card with or without notice if We suspect that the Card, PIN or other Card-related security credentials have been or are likely to be misused, if Transactions are considered suspicious and/or identified as fraudulent, if We have reason to believe that You have breached any material term of these Terms or that You have repeatedly breached any term or provision and failed to remedy it, or if We suspect any unlawful use of the Card.
- You and/or the Card User must confirm the details of the loss, theft or misuse to Us in writing.
- You and/or the Card User may be asked to assist Us, Our agents or the police if the Card is stolen or We suspect the Card is being misused.
- Replacement Cards will be sent to the most recent address provided by you and may be subject to a charge as set out in the Appendix.
- If a reported lost Card is later found, it may not be used unless You first contact Customer Service and obtain approval.
Our liability to you
- We will not be liable to You in respect of any damages You or the Card User may suffer in connection with or arising out of the Card, except where such damages are due to Our breach of this Agreement or Our negligence. In addition, We are not liable for any dispute over the quality of goods or services purchased from a merchant who has accepted a Card or for any additional fees charged by the operator of payment or ATM machines (e.g. when You use dynamic currency conversion is offered at a point of sale). In particular, we will not be liable for any damages resulting from: (i) failures resulting from events beyond our reasonable control; (ii) system failures or labor disputes beyond our control; (iii) the fact that ATMs or shops refuse or cannot accept the card; (iv) the manner in which any refusal to accept the Card will be communicated to You; (v) any violation by You of currency laws; (vi) our taking any action required by any governmental, federal or state law or regulation or court order; or (vii) anything specifically excluded or restricted elsewhere in this Agreement.
- Unless otherwise required by law, We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage suffered by You as a result of Your use, in whole or in part, or inability to use Your Card, or the use of Your Card by a third party (including fraudulent or unauthorized Transactions and subsequent unsuccessful chargebacks).
- You agree to indemnify us against all actions, claims, costs, damages, demands, expenses, liabilities, losses and proceedings that We incur, directly or indirectly, or brought against Us if You acted fraudulently, negligently or misused the Card or any of the services We provide to You.
- The exclusions and limitations set forth above in this paragraph also extend to the liability of Our affiliates, such as the Programs, and other suppliers, contractors, distributors and any of their respective affiliates (if any) that You may arise in connection with this Agreement. In all respects of the law, We also appear here as agents for our affiliates, such as the Programs, and other suppliers, contractors, distributors, and each of their respective affiliates (if any), limited to the purpose of this section.
Termination of this Agreement
- This Agreement will survive the termination of Your Business Account Platform Agreement with XXImo or unless otherwise terminated in accordance with this Section 9 or Sections 10 and 13.3.
- The Agreement may be terminated at any time by the Contract Holder by giving 30 days’ written notice to Customer Service. The Agreement may also be terminated by Us upon 30 days’ written notice to You.
- Cancellation charges may be deducted from the available balance on the Card in accordance with the Schedule.
- During this 30-day cancellation period, you must either spend or surrender any money remaining on the Card in accordance with clause 9.6.
- Once your plastic Card has expired or if it is found after you have reported it as lost or stolen, you must destroy it by cutting the magnetic strip in half.
- In accordance with article 3.2.5, any remaining balances remaining on the Card after expiry will be withdrawn from the Card by XXImo after termination, after deduction of costs in accordance with the Annex, in accordance with the procedure set out in the terms and conditions of the Business Account Platform.
- If You request a refund of the money on a Card, We may charge You a surrender fee, in accordance with the Schedule.
Reasons for Termination
- We reserve the right at any time and without notice in our sole discretion to terminate the Agreement, block or suspend use of the Card, limit its functionality and/or demand return of the Card if one of the following circumstances occurs: i. The plastic Card has not been activated within the specified activation time; ii. If We reasonably suspect that the security of the Card has been compromised in any way; iii. The Card has a zero or negative balance for more than 3 consecutive months;一 iv. If We are required to do so under Applicable Law or if We believe that continued use of the Card may violate Applicable Law; v. In the event that You, the Card User or a third party engages with actual or attempted fraudulent activity or We reasonably suspect that You or the Card User have engaged in such activity; vi. If We believe that Our reputation may be damaged if You continue to use the Card; vii. If We believe that Your use of the Card may cause damage to our systems; viii. If You fail to provide the Personal Data necessary to comply with our legal obligations as an e-money issuer and to comply with this Agreement; ix. If you fail to provide us with the information We require or We believe that the information You have provided to us is incorrect or false; x. If You have not opened Your Account for 3 (three) years;一 xi. If We are unable to process your Transactions due to the actions of third parties;一 xii. If You have breached this Agreement;一 xiii. In the event of non-payment of any annual or other applicable fees, as set out in the Appendix; or xiv. In the event of a bankruptcy event or if You discontinue or threaten to discontinue Your business.
- In accordance with clause 3.3, We will unblock the Card as soon as possible after We reasonably determine that the reasons for blocking or suspending it no longer exist. If the circumstances for blocking or suspending the Card continue for 1 month, We may instead terminate the Agreement.
- Termination or expiration of the Agreement, howsoever caused, shall not affect the obligations or rights of either party that may be acquired prior to termination or expiration and shall not affect any provision of the Agreement that is intended, expressly or implied, to become effective on, or remain in effect after such termination or expiration.
- The Contract Holder is responsible for informing all Card Users of the termination of the Agreement.
- In addition to actions that violate the terms of this Agreement, any illegal or fraudulent use of the Card by or with the knowledge of You or the Card User may be reported to the police or other relevant regulatory authority.
- You will be liable to Us for all damages, fees and other costs incurred by Us in connection with the recovery, cancellation or reversal of Transactions resulting from the misuse of the Card by You or the Card User or when You violates any important provision or repeatedly violates and fails to remedy any provision of this Agreement.
Confidentiality and Data Protection
- TPML, IDTFS and XXImo are the Joint Controllers of your Personal Data in connection with the application and use of this Card and will collect certain information about the purchaser and users of the Card for the purposes of the Card Program. Your provision of Your Personal Data and Our processing of that data is necessary for each of Us to perform Our obligations under this Agreement. Sometimes processing may be necessary so that We can take certain steps at Your request before entering into this Agreement. If You do not provide the personal data requested by Us, We will take steps to terminate this Agreement in accordance with Section 10.1 (vi) above.
Changes to the Agreement
- We may change this Agreement at any time in our sole discretion.
- We will give you 15 (fifteen) days’ notice by post or email before making the change, unless the change is required to be implemented sooner by applicable law, regulation or provision of the Card Program, or if it relates to a change in the exchange rate. The version of this Agreement displayed at any time on the Website and the Business Account Platform is the binding version and supersedes any previous versions. You should regularly check the Website and the Business Account Platform to be aware of any changes.
- If You do not agree to the change, You must terminate the Agreement in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. If You do not, We will assume that You agree with the change and it will be implemented after the notice period has expired
- Cards reported as defective will be replaced by Us at any time. The defective product must be returned to Us in that defective condition by certified mail. The shipping costs will be reimbursed by adding them to Your available funds if the product is found to be defective after inspection by Our technicians.
- If Our inspection of a returned Card reported as defective by You or the Card User shows that this is incorrect, the Card will be returned to You or the Card User and We may charge an administration fee, which will be charged in accordance with the Appendix in will be deducted from the balance on the Card.
- The above warranty does not apply if:
- the card is used in a manner that violates an important term or repeatedly violates a term of this Agreement; or
- you have not exercised due care in the storage and/or maintenance of the card (including by avoiding prolonged exposure to direct sunlight, exposure to water or high humidity and repeated contact with metal objects such as keys).
- The above warranty does not apply if:
- Nothing in this Agreement confers on any third party any advantage or right to enforce this Agreement.
- We may assign any of our rights and obligations under this Agreement to another person or company, provided that such party continues its obligations to You under this Agreement.
- We may contact you by letter or email using the contact details you provide on the Business Account Platform.
- The Card Program is managed by XXImo. If you would like to contact us or make a complaint about any aspect of our services, please contact Customer Service.
- If you have received a response from our Customer Service team and you are not satisfied with the outcome, You may refer Your complaint to the complaints department of Transact Payments Malta Limited at [email protected].
- We will do everything we can to find a solution to your complaint. If We are unable to satisfactorily resolve Your issue, We will explain the reason for our decision.
- If We are unable to resolve Your issue, You have the right to refer Your complaint to the Financial Services Arbitrator at the following address: Office of the Arbiter for Financial Services, 1st Floor, St Calcedonius Square, Floriana FRN 1530 , Malta (Phone no. +356 21249245, Website: https://financialarbiter.org.mt).
Applicable Law, Jurisdiction and Language
- This Agreement and any dispute arising out of it shall be governed solely by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malta and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malta.
- The English language version of this Agreement and of all notices and Website Content takes precedence over any other language versions that we may publish from time to time.
The issuer and service provider of the Card
- Your Card is an electronic money product issued by Transact Payments Malta Limited under the Card System license.
- XXImo manages and maintains the Card on Our behalf and can help You if You have any questions.
- The Card is an electronic money product and not a deposit or credit or banking product and as such is not subject to Malta’s Deposit Protection Scheme. However, We will protect Your money in accordance with applicable law if We go bankrupt.
PREPAID BUSINESS DEBIT CARD
This attachment (“Appendix”) together with the Visa Prepaid Business Debit Card Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) apply to the use of your Card. Reference is made in this Agreement to both the Attachment and the Terms. Your Card is a plastic rechargeable Card.
You will be asked to confirm Your acceptance of this Agreement when you apply for Cards through the Company Account Platform. If You refuse to accept this Agreement, We will not be able to process Your order for Cards.
Unless specifically stated otherwise, words and expressions in this Schedule have the same meaning and interpretation as in the Terms.
Card Scheme: Visa Europe Incorporated. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa Europe Incorporated.
Denominated Currency: Euro
The Customer Service department can be reached through the following channels:
• By e-mail: [email protected]
• By phone: 03 889 89 89
• By post: Reedonk 12, 2880 Bornem
We reserve the right, after notifying You at the time of the call, to monitor/record the conversations between You and Customer Service for quality assurance purposes.
If You are not satisfied with any part of the Service You receive, You can submit a complaint to XXImo’s customer service team in the following ways:
• By email: [email protected]
• By telephone: 078 353 452
• By post: XXImo BV, Da Vincilaan 1, 1930 Zaventem
1. Information to be provided to activate the Card
The Card has not yet been activated upon receipt by the Cardholder. The Cardholder must activate the Card prior to use by logging into www.xximo.be, in Your personal login area, and then following the activation steps for the Card.
The Card is normally ready for use within one hour of activation. If the Cardholder does not activate the Card, Transactions that the Cardholder attempts to execute may be declined.
2. Services included with the Card
Communication of Balance Statements
Via the Milo mobile application you have insight into the balance that is still on Your Card at all times.
Card issued in Belgium Max. amount that can be loaded per year € 60,000
Max. number of charging times per month 30
Max. number of times that can be charged per day 1
Max. amount that can be loaded at a time € 5,000
min. amount that can be loaded at a time € 25
Max. card balance € 5,000