With the handy MAES app you will no longer have to pass through the terminal, you can simply refuel from the app.
- Tap the icon of the station where you are. And then press “Refuel here” to start the mobile refeuling
- If you receive a message that you are not in the vicinity of the gas station, you may have pressed in the wrong location. Via “No” you return to the previous screen and you can select the correct station. This way you are always sure that no one else can refuel via your app.
- If you have also registered a vehicle, you can also select the correct vehicle
- Then you still have to choose your fuel card. At the next refueling, the app will present this card first.
- Then the app will ask for your PIN, Touch ID or Face ID to confirm
- You will then have to select the pump and if there are several products with that pump, you still have to choose the right product
- Then you can proceed toe the actual refeuling
- If you have pressed something incorrectly, you can always press abort during the process or cancel once the pump is free. This immediately stops the action. If you still have not removed the hose from the pump after 90 seconds, the action will also be stopped.
It is possible at any bank, but unfortunately for some banks you still need the card reader. You can confirm the other via the Mobile app.
There is no problem with these banks: Belfius, KBC, BEOBANK and it also works with Mastercard & VISA.
You currently need a card reader for the following banks: Argenta, VDK, AXA, ING.
We do not yet have information for the following banks: Fortis, Crelan, Bpost.
We are currently working on an additional solution via ItsMe. This one would arrive soon.
If you have lost the pin code of your app, it is best to reinstall and register the app. Currently you cannot request the PIN again for security reasons. Otherwise, anyone who has access to your cell phone can refuel for free. It is handy to put the fingerprint in it, so you don’t need the pin code and you can still safely refuel on your mobile.
You can change the pin code via settings, icon at the bottom right.
You can easily adjust the language of the app via settings, icon at the bottom right. Currently the app is available in English, French & Dutch.
The app uses the original PIN code, which you received in the accompanying letter when you received the card. If you have already changed this code and you no longer have the original one, you can of course always request it via the MAES fuel card service. Please note that you do this via an e-mail address known to us.
During registration you can enter a pin code for using the app. This pin code can be your personal pin code and does not have to be that of the fuel card. You will have to enter this every time, if you do not work via fingerprint, when you want to refuel mobile.
You do need the original pin code of the fuel card to insert the fuel card for the first time. If you no longer have this, you can always request it via [email protected]. Please note that you do this via an e-mail address known to us (for example, where the invoices will appear).
No, if you would like the number plate and vehicle to be included on the invoice, you can set this up via MY MAES or contact the fuel card service.
You need to create a new account for the app. You can complete this in a few short steps and then you can link your fuel card to it. For invoicing we still look at the data on “My MAES”.
No, at the moment you can only refuel mobile via the app with a MAES fuel card. You can use the app as a locator, but mobile refueling is not yet. An update is planned after the summer with which you can also add a bank card or credit card and from then on the app and especially mobile refueling will be available to everyone.
Mobile refueling is currently only possible on our own network of about 300 stations. Soon you will also be able to do this on our entire fuel card network.
If you want to remove a fuel card, go to “settings” at the bottom right and there you will get an overview of all fuel cards. There you can press the map on the trash can at the top left. Just confirm and the card is gone.